View Single Post
Old 04.01.2011, 03:55 PM   #14420
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
@Joe, YES! Cemetery Man is AMAZING. I guess yr really going thru an Italian phase now huh? I did the same after first getting into Argento. I started watching a lot of giallos and Italian horror stff. I tihnk I found a lot that I liked way more than Argento too, (cept Opera of course)

anyway, if you like Cemetery Man, check ou tthe Dylan Dog comix.

Yeah, I've been on a kick lately. Some have been re-watches for me though. I must've seen Cemetery Man at least 5 times now. I like Fulci a lot too, and Bava is great from what I've seen. I don't really know anyone aside from the big 3 though.

Funny that you mention the Dylan Dog comics, I was looking into them last night after watching the CM featurette. Turns out Dark Horse released an English translation, so I'll have to check next time I go on a shop run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I love Dellamorte Dellamore/Cemetary Man but was really disappointed with Stage Fright. Soavi's The Church (produced by Argento) is worth a look.

I have The Church in my Netflix queue, I'll be sure to check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'll give Opera another try. I remember not being all that into it at the time but that was a while ago. I should also watch Inferno again, for the same reasons.

I'd recommend giving Phenomena another go, while you're at it. It's his masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. I've read that it's his own favorite film of his too.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|