View Single Post
Old 12.07.2017, 09:21 PM   #25
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I don't think I do. I'm a generally happy person. And to my knowledge, my listening habits aren't hurting anybody.

Who said you were hurting anyone?

I might argue that you’re hurting yourself a bit, by denying yourself exposure to some things you might like (a Weezer fan who hasn’t heard Car Seat Headrest’s Teens of Denial is actually engaging in gross self-negligence), but I never said you were hurting anyone.

Just... I dunno. Wow.
I listen to Kanye more than any human being should, but I still find time to check new releases every week.

I think this is a phase, and you’re doing sort of a musical equivalent of sweatpants and comfort food... which is fine. But... dude. You *know* what I’m getting at here. There might be things you like more than the things you’ve liked for 20 years, but you’ll never know if you don’t... y’know...

Wilco is of course awesome. That’s not the point.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|