View Single Post
Old 04.09.2015, 07:55 AM   #33
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
it annoys me a lot my friends who go to very loud shows (as I do) but REFUSE to wear earplugs (I guess they think they are too cool). i never used to wear them thinking 'it sounds better'. it does not. if you are used to having your ears blasted with sound then it does sound a little strange at first but trust me you will enjoy your music a lot more with earplugs.

i will never understand people who practice with bands or go to loud gigs and don't wear earplugs.

YOU ENJOY MUSIC SO PRESUMABLY YOU WANT TO KEEP HEARING IT.

people have been driven to suicide by tinnitus. i remember reading a particularly gnarly story about a guy whose hearing became super sensitive so he was like in contant pain from even the quietist sounds. this is what made me start wearing earplugs and i have never looked back.