View Single Post
Old 09.14.2006, 08:12 AM   #12
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
in a way i've already heard it cuz i was there man! sonicl you make some interesting points. i am definitely gonna pick this one up, i am curious to see how the CD holds up against my ecstatic memories of this gig.
On a related note, Text of Light in Dundee was one of my greatest gigs ever. When I got the metal box, I immediately played CD3 of said gig and it sounded kind of different... very good but... kind of more sterile in a way... i think the fact that being at the gigs you are immersed in the films of Stan Brahage and the immense live volume makes a big difference...
also, it was really fun seeing Dream Aktion Unit cuz we were right in front of thurston watching him do his thang, then he came out into the audience and it was crazy fun...