View Single Post
Old 07.16.2011, 07:55 AM   #50
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
You know, I don't normally care much about what people listen to for as long as they don't rattle my cage for me to air personal opinions with a more antagonistic attitude. You use adjectives to describe my posts such as ''inappropriate''. This on a thread about ELP where you claim them tobe possibly the best band ever. Either you don't take the time to listen to enough ''prog'' (at least here you could have a go with imagining what might constitute a band deserving such tag), or you're totally unaware that you're suggesting such thing on the SY forum. Either way, you sound to me like you can't tell the difference between good and bad rock music, let alone pop. Anyway, you seem like a nice guy, so peace and well being to you.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|