View Single Post
Old 10.29.2007, 10:06 AM   #1033
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My lady and I saw two movies this weekend.

Over The Hedge - very cute and I liked it a lot. It was funnier than other animated animal movies I have seen. it looked great too.

The Good Son - Man, I did not know what to expect from this movie about the OSS and the early years of the CIA but goddamn it was GOOD! I liked it a lot. Very beautifully filmed, and very engrossing. Great job by Matt damon. he can act about a million times better than his buddy Ben WhoFleck. I enjoyed it very much. it is LONG but it is worth it. It is the best movie I ahve ever seen with angelina jolie in it, and she was the worst thing in it! man that chick has just one note. All she can do is loud oevr the top, whetrher sad or angry. she has no acting subtlety whatsoever,