Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 05.13.2018, 12:40 AM   #53
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
been enjoying clash of clans tons for about a year and a half now. so much so i’ve had little need of buying games in recent times. it has enough strategy and variability to keep me interested without huge commitments . plus unlike adaptations of pc games for mobile, this one is great on the ipad.

the whole global multiplayer thing is nuts— i think there are something like 100 million people playing it at once? and when you find a decent clan to park yourself it’s actually quite pleasant. the fact that it’s free (they try to sell you things but you don’t have to, i’ve spent maybe $15 total since i started) definitely a plus.

This is how I feel about SF3. I don't need any new flashy new fightman games because this one has all I need. Mind games and reactions heh
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|