View Single Post
Old 05.29.2013, 03:12 AM   #36562
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
being sick with high fever sucks big time.
i dont do high fever, it is not my system's thing.
i go up to 38C, feel like a wreck and get all the other stuff that last more than 2 weeks. but this time i did and it was horrible. at some points, i was thinking i can understand how people were dying from it. i mean, i had that feel.

but thats not what it is about.
last night the fever wore off, but i couldnt sleep.
i slept 4 hours and the first part of the sleep was one of the most bizarre 'sort of sleeping paralysis' that i get.
it was coming in waves, dragging me in the paralysis, fighting and getting out from it for a sec and then been sucked in again. and i use these verbs, because it was spacey, being pulled inside my bed, the bed sucked in aswell, spitted out and then inside again. everything like waves.
at some point i tried to turn it into sexual for my benefit -and i mention this because once someone told me here that i can turn it into something i want and now i understand what he meant- but that didnt work, nor lasted for long. i can say that the whole thing was mild, the element of fear still there though and it lasted longer than other times. actually i wasnt sure if it was going to end.

then i had dream. all to say about the dream is that in the house i was supposed to be staying, i couldnt find my bed.

basically fuck all that. had really boring 3 days, so i guess that was my gift of excitement.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|