View Single Post
Old 02.26.2015, 05:28 PM   #6
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Man I was just thinking aboht this the other day. I used to have a fairly comprehensive list of my 10-20 Most essential Sonic Youth songs, but it's been a while since I updated it.

As many as I'm sure if forget it I tried to throw a list together off the top of my head, there are certainly a handful that absolutely MUST make the cut.

Brave Men Run
Free City Rhymes
Schizophrenia
Tuff Gnarl
Sympathy For the Strawberry
I'm Insane
Anagrama
Shadow of a Doubt
Hoarfrost
JC

Wow - that's already a heavily (almost sinfully) edited list that is still 2x the requested length. I omitted "Teen Age Riot" and "Diamond Sea" because they seem like such obvious choices, like listing "Day in the Life" in a Beatles song list. But I want to put them BACK!

Also, fuck me, but I'm probably going to be suffering over a 50 song list as a result of this, SFAD. So take my forced, chopped and screwed, totally flawed list and just hope I forget this ever happened.

What a shit list.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|