View Single Post
Old 08.20.2015, 08:05 PM   #39734
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
It's funny: I don't actually like Kasich. It's just that among the GOP contenders, I find him the most palatable.

And I don't actually like the way ResponsibleOhio formed the issue. It's just that compared to the drug laws we now have, I find it slightly more palatable.

I think we disagree a lot because you want the "good" while I'm okay with the "acceptable." Not saying one of us is more right than the other. Just the way we look at things, I think.

Depends on how you define "acceptable", which I don't find the ballot issue to be at all. But we seems to have a lot of the same general beliefs and outlook on things--just disagree at times on how to proceed.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|