View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 11:29 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
this is the first world cup I have been more interested in the sports rather than politics. I was very surprised with US defense against the furious offense in UK.. I was hopin my folks from parahuay would put the smack down on Italia but a tie is much better than a loss in the Cup..

Of course the only drag is the teams are not necessarily representative of that country's talent like it used to be, only teams like Korea(north or south) and Japan have predominantly national teams, the rest are all imports. That is what makes Japans win over Cameroon so interesting, cuz generally speaking Japan sucks but at least they are largely japanese..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|