View Single Post
Old 08.28.2017, 07:13 PM   #49072
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Genesis post-Gabriel was a full-tilt fuckaround. I remember "No Son of Mine" was big when I was young. On the radio a lot. Oh and "I can't Dance." Pure shit. Just really shitty shit.

Peter Gabriel's solo stuff is weird. Not proggy, really. More arty. There's still some big bombastic stuff that I don't tolerate well, but Melt sounds almost art-punky to me. I can see this stuff on a playlist with New Order, Joy Division, maybe even PiL. I dunno. Then there's the later stuff like So, which is often really corny, but still OK.
gabriel did work with laurie anderson yeah.

lol 80s genesis is utter mental trash

if you hear phil collins in the drums though, when gabriel was bandleader, he was fucking fantastic. why did he have to open his fucking mouth? and yet, he made TONS of money. 80s genesis sold more than the garbage pail kids.

life is so wrong.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|