View Single Post
Old 12.28.2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
My sympathies over your laptop.

I've become aware over the past several years that some stores in the UK have adopted a policy of being complete cunts in regards to returns, with staff giving off an air of arrogant contempt towards the rights of consumers under the Sales of Goods Act.

A friend told me he bought a videogame from Game that he discovered was scratched on opening when he got it back home. His console was unable to read the disc due to the scratches and he naturally took it back to be replaced, failing that, refunded, only for the staff in Game to blame him for the scratches, refusing point blank to replace the game or refund him!

It's got to the point where it's best for the consumer to check the product out first before buying it to ensure they're not going to be scammed by the store.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|