View Single Post
Old 06.11.2008, 06:43 PM   #1
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
OK, so Starbucks is ONLY carrying the disc in certain cities but you can get their New Wave comp anywhere. That means the fan frothing at the mouth for a copy of this disc orders it on Starbucks.com if he's not in one of the ahem "select" cities.

Problem: Starbucks only had enough copies manufactured to distribute to their certain, exclusive, special stores! If you order it online you're waiting for the next batch and you'll get a message that screams "Back Ordered!" They shipped all they had to Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, DC etc. etc.

I called them and asked WTF since the goddamn disc came out Tuesday and I ordered it on Tuesday morning! This is the story the guy gave me.

OK OK carry a new Sonic Youth disc and limit it's distribution after it's been chattered about for a year! DUH!
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|