Thread: LA SHOW!!!
View Single Post
Old 05.25.2006, 12:47 PM   #30
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Opening is cool by me.

Think it. For one they're playing 3 sold out shows in San Francisco in a indoor arena.
They'll being playing for a audience that's as a whole are not there to see them. To play in front of crowds like that is challenging and challenges are good ya know.
There's gonna be kids at that show who have no idea who SY are and will love it and get down. Some will hate it and go buy beer. But exposing new minds to new sounds is a good thing, right?
Plus its bank for the band and man have you seen gas prices? Tour busses don't run on dreams my friends.
Me thinks they'll end up playing some small places here in the so cal hood, but if they don't hey road trip out east, they hit clubs there all the time time.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|