View Single Post
Old 12.02.2006, 10:20 PM   #4
jakeonguitar
bad moon rising

jakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's assesjakeonguitar kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i agree that only dumb-asses pay any attention to stats featured in guitar world.

i mean...what makes a great guitarist? and should guitar world really have the authority to decide?

i really like what arto lindsey was doin' guitar wise with DNA. matter of factly, his approach impressesme more than that of any eddie van halen rubbish...and i dont have to purchase a back issue of guitar world to know he wouldnt be featured amonst the "100 best guitar albums" or whatever.

You have to understand that the there is no unbiased guitar magazine available to some people far away in the distant jungles, like Oregon.

I'm saying Thurston is an amazing guitarist, but why should he be given credit for something that wasn't his best, and no credit for his best?
jakeonguitar is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|