View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 10:42 AM   #40154
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Don't normally like to share relationship stuff...but man...things have been so hectic. My girlfriend and I have been fighting a lot and we've been stressin' so hard being busy n stuff. She can be pretty clingy at times and normally it's whatever, but when shit needs to get done it sometimes gets to be difficult getting things done. She's pretty dramatic too which is exacerbates situations...and when she stresses, I feel liek shit since it affects her so much(she has a thyroid disease like a rare form of graves/hashimotos). I'm really into this girl, but I'm starting to think we're not as compatible as we think.

EDIT: I should add that normally we're really good at sorting things out(like right there and then), but that's not working at the moment.
call me a wackadoodle but are you guys taking vitamin D in winter? and also when did she last check her thyroid & updated meds? because thyroid + mood go together big time.

sorry to hear you're having troubles. and the above is not intended to minimize or dismiss personal stuff but sometimes the body gets in the way of "the mind" or whatever.

last-- "compatibility" is not always a given but it's something you work on. of course just can't be 1 person doing all the work.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|