Thread: scientology
View Single Post
Old 05.27.2010, 05:06 PM   #90
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
ahhh there's the rub my man. How can a Vulcan expect to understand anything through his senses/emotions?

Racists FEEL their racism to be true.
Haters feel their hate to be true
religious people feel their souls to be real

I feel none of these things.

all i feel is that people look to endless excuses to keep each other separate, to keep us apart.

my fiancee tells me that for an anti-theist such as myself, I am the most "christian" person she knows. Believe me, I understand and accept the wisdom of Emmanuel, the Christ, just as much as I understand and accept the wisdom of the Bodhisattva, or the wisdom of the Mahatma, or any such revolutionary thinkers. (I have yet to find anything worth giving a fuck about in Mohammed's teachings, but that may just need more time)

My problem always lies with the codification of belief, in the rules set forth BY MAN, that are not to be found in the teachings of the individuals credited fo the foundation of said religions. This includes basically ALL religions and creeds, including the Nicene Creed, written by priests in 325 AD in the ecumenical council of Nicea AT THE COMMAND OF CONSTANTINE. In 381 the bishops in Constantinople decided to fuck with it a bit more.

Seen-I. maximum RASpect to the I, bless up in the I-ghest. I agree with the problem with codification, but that is why we in Rastafari say to feel such things with the Third Eye Christ Consciousness, because in reality, these truths are as real as counting 2+2 is 4 on your fingers, but until you learn to 'count' and perceive them, they are seemingly worthless, even dangerous things.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|