View Single Post
Old 07.23.2010, 09:20 PM   #39
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you, Hayden. I met you before we were on this board together, I believe, and it was because you sent me a letter saying SUPER YUM SURGEON BOY was one of your favorite albums of all time. As a fan of mine damn near since the beginning, your praise means a lot to me.

I have to rely on my friends and fans to help me promote this stuff; strangely, I've noticed people on the noisefanatics board to be my biggest supporters; I get PM's all the time from people who have said they've been fans for years, which blows my mind, since it seems in a way like I have an invisible audience sometimes.

But yeah it's very difficult to promote ... avant-prog rock in opposition noise free jazz ambient synth exploration no wave... stuff. So, thank you, anyone that has helped me!!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|