View Single Post
Old 07.05.2010, 10:56 AM   #24841
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Soon as you start giving too much, trustin' too much, expecting too much...you've failed.

Don't ask for shit. Request nothing. Be in debt to no one.

Don't let anyone owe you any favors.

Don't lend what ya cant afford to give away.

Don't say shit if ya can't back it up.

Spend time alone. Explore yr own thoughts.

If ya feel crazy, out of tune, unable to relate....don't fake it. Never. Scream in the fucking streets if ya feel like it. If they don't like it, they can go fuck themselves.

read the books you want to read. No reason to impress anyone w/ that "I've worked my way though all the classics" bullshit.

listen to what you want. Create what you want. Carve it into yr stomach if you want. Fuck who ya want and how you want to. If they don't dig it, shit's not going to work. Never.

If ya feel cheated, push it out the window. Forget it ever existed + move on. Best revenge ever is making 'em think you truly don't care. + care you should not.

If ya love, love with everything. if ya hate, like Rollins says.."hate 'till it hurts".

"Normal is just a setting on a washing machine" -WSD

"no sense makes sense" - Charles Manson

I'm drunk, + I'm pissed. There is a thread for this...but I'm not going to say whatever it is that's pissing me off because it's not worth it. Won't matter in 2 days, anyways.

I'm going now.

-AA (alcoholics anonymous or ann ashtray???)

+ I already know this is going to cause shit. I know it'll be torn apart and thrown in my face for the sake of peer approval + positive reps.

Negative reps are cool though....just some dick's way of letting ya know he cared enough to read everything ya wrote.

yummy.