View Single Post
Old 04.13.2007, 05:32 AM   #37
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
I talked to a guy in a bar once that is a writer and had met many of the famous American authors of our time. He said Vonnegut was the only truly funny one. Even the guys that wrote really funny books weren't funny in person, but Vonnegut was. His writing inspired me so much... to write in a style that inspires and reads fast/pleasantly at the same time. Literature wouldn't be the same without him.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.

I am of course a skeptic about the divinity of Christ and a scorner of the notion that there is a God who cares about how we are or what we do. ... Religious skeptics often become very bitter towards the end, as did Mark Twain. ... I know why I will become bitter. I will finally realize that I have had it right all along: that I will not see God, that there is no heaven or Judgement Day.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|