View Single Post
Old 02.18.2018, 06:44 PM   #22099
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
send me your unused amazon giftcards instead of frittering them away like that

now you “own” that turd forever whereas you could have bought some good coffee with it instead

anyway yeah cameron is also that girl. i forget her real name, but isn’t she great? i think she’s great. my favorite character in that whole show.

Noted

I hated her at first. Reminded me of one too many ex-girlfriends in far too many ways. But now I like here (on season 4, cuz I’ve been binging)

Donna was initially my favorite character. But she seems to have turned into a stone-cold serpent.

Can’t lie. Like Joe.

Hey, that guy who plays Joe would be an EXCELLENT Bruce Wayne/Batman —perhaps simply because of his relative similarity in portraying semi-psychotic rich guys to Christian Bale, but also because DAMN HE LOOKS LIKE BATMAN!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|