View Single Post
Old 11.24.2015, 02:45 PM   #85
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
--

also if you've been watching the repuke debates (i have), the retarded notion that we must overreact to some piddly islamist shitbirds because "they're our enemies and they want to destroy us because we have tv." or something. which is a notion that gets repeated by dumb hicks everywhere. as if they had the power to "destroy us."

I don't necessarily agree with how some political folks have been spinning this but if you think IS is "piddly" you haven't been paying attention. Indeed what separates them from other "terrorists" is these dudes operate with symbolic violence like the cartels. IS is some TJ shit.. chopped bodies hanging over freeway shit.. these guys have the "no fucks given" approach enough to do something tragic here in US, especially as US increases attacks on IS in Iraq ans Syria.

I'm not calling for more fear mongering and beating the war drum BUT i also wouldn't minimize those IS assholes.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|