View Single Post
Old 02.16.2010, 05:08 PM   #38
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I responded to your points when i pmd you, thankfully you posted said response in the thread concerned so its all there in case anyone thinks im lying. The issue isnt about your opinions vs. mine, its personal, the thing that makes you a pussy is your unwillingness to argue with me in front of others and your wilingness to post a message i sent to you personally to buttress your point. You wanna disagree with me, fine, just stop being such a pointless div about it and just about everything else you post. Put me on ignore if its that hard for you.

i really don't get what the fuck you are talking about. and would wonder how you could explain the logic that i can be a pussy for being afraid to argue with you in front of others when that is exactly what i did. by your own logic you are the pussy for taking an arguement that was happening on the board and trying to continue it in private. your just bitching that i posted my reply in the thread so you couldn't just tell me to fuck off in a pm reply. what you are saying doesn't make any sense. i mean really, like this makes me a pussy, the only thing annoying is your assumption that it might upset me to be called a pussy. i really doubt anyone cares but as you say they can go have a look at the posts. it's too bad you weren't able to argue your point and had to start this pointless back and forth dick fight by resorting to name calling. i know in real life you can devolve into just calling people pussies when they challenge what you say but thats the key to staying ignorant forever.

but this is so tiresome and i can not be bothered, please, no more.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|