View Single Post
Old 06.05.2012, 03:12 AM   #23
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I really hope somebody´s going to make official vinyl re-release from this like it happend with Whores Moaning. I don´t believe I will have as good luck with the original Kill yr Idols as I had with Whores (I was searching that Whores re-release from the record happening, but then I found the original and it was not that expensive also). I don´t have nothing against bootlegs as long as they´re including something that have been ever earlier released. And although that white vinyl is looking quite good, I think it´s very odd solution (also the cover) with Kill Yr Idols release (songs words are dark).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|