View Single Post
Old 05.04.2009, 12:01 PM   #377
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ok here is a disagreeing post with most in this lovefest.

the guitars are awesome, the singing gets on my nerves. i don't mean to sound like a hater but i wish thurston would quit singing and they played the fuck out of those guitars more.

sort of like pelican. but in their own way. shut your mouth and play. which is why i always love their live shows. they shut up and play wildly and holy fuck it is magnificent.

if i could buy the multitrack audio files instead of an lp/cd i'd do that & mute all vocals (except kim's) and i would turn up the volume 1,000,000 times. fuck and blast "songs"!

the other option is i'll get the cd, rip it, cut up all instrumental parts and string them together in one long single wonderful track of pure joy.

yes. i love them but i have to be honest. i've cringed.

end of transmission.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|