View Single Post
Old 05.29.2012, 07:30 AM   #16086
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
*spoiler alert*

isn't the ending to Opera where the main character suddenly appears in a forest, and the man she seemingly killed in the fire shows up to kill her? it was very bizarre, and even included something about a lizard if I'm not mistaken. I'll have to watch it again but I remember this throwing me off guard. I think Argento may have intended it to be a joke or something. I have the dvd somewhere that includes this little documentary on the making of the film... which is worth a watch if you enjoyed the movie. It may very well be my favorite thing he's directed.

Yeah, that's the one. Many a joke about falling in love with the lizard ensued after last time I went to the cinema to watch it. He MUST have intended the ending to that film as a joke for sure!
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|