View Single Post
Old 06.18.2014, 08:19 PM   #37770
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
It is almost weird how the teams that have dominated both international soccer and the NBA the past few years BOTH lost in stunning fashion which caught people totally by surprise. I think the entire world expected Spain to beat Chile. I'm sure thought they would advance from their group even if I've been saying they won't win the whole Cup. They lost. I'm think the entire world (at least the smaller proportion of the world that follows the NBA) thought that Miami Heat would beat Spurs in Game 4 to even out the series and make it interesting, even if most people thought they couldn't win the entire series. It was stunning to see the Spurs disassemble the Heat for 3 consecutive games..

What an ironic year! I can't think of a year where the two biggest names in sports were both humbled in such stunning fashion!

#GodIsPissed

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|