Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 03:45 PM   #263
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Both me and him agreed a while ago to generally agree to disagree on Brexit.

However, I will say that a simple trade agreement with all of the EU is never gonna happen. Simple as in no tariffs across the board? The EU would never go for it. The closest we could get would be similar to the Norway deal. However, the EU shot that idea down a long time ago.

Yes, we agree to disagree on this. We could go back and forth arguing our case but it's too fundamental a difference of opinion, and the topic too toxic to ever just be banter. I've never claimed to speak for or represent the Leave vote as a group, many of whom I find awful and I certainly distance myself from those politicians who've tried to hijack it for their own ends (especially Boris and Farage). My issue has always been about democracy and I'm happy just to leave it at that.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|