View Single Post
Old 11.03.2014, 12:32 AM   #5914
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
bayern/dortmund was in retrospective not as epic as it felt. i mean the first half yes dortmund was ahead and deservedly.

in the second half hummels was subbed out (injured i think) bayern put the pressure on and was unable to score except for 2 clear subotic fuckups (who had come in for hummels)-- one poor clearance that went right to lewandowski and an evident foul on ribéry. in both cases it was ribéry that created the original danger-- all good etc but before he came in bayern was frustrating. also both goals happened after kagawa was subbed out, which took the teeth from dortmund's attack.

weidenfeller had a great day with many good saves and provided comedy by a) clearing the ball right into the back of mkhitarian's head (who fell hard and was briefly taken out), and b) almost knocking 2 of his defenders unconscious in a high clearance--subotic escaped but i think it was kehl that went down hard and stayed down a bit.

it was a pretty great game actually ha ha ha. damn, i wanna watch it again. it wasn't a perfect game or anything but it was eventful.

but fuck, poor hapless dortmund can't catch a break. they are now after the end of the weekend at #17, or 2nd from last, which is a relegation position (because freiburg just climbed above them by getting their first win of the season vs köln): http://www.bundesliga.com/en/stats/table/

sad to hear about liverpool. i probably won't waste time watching them rematch vs. madrid. more curious about seeing juve-olympiakos that day since juve lost against them (surprise) and must come back from that to stay alive.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|