View Single Post
Old 07.05.2015, 06:59 PM   #7053
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You got it totally backwards. Women's international futbol as a whole is so weak that USA can dominate. That doesn't make them inherently more talented than the Men's team, just points out the relative weakness of their competitors and of their sport as a whole. Internationally women's professional sports simply aren't developed enough, apples to small juice oranges

Indeed i saw the score on my twitter feed and was initially almost disappointed that i didn't see it and then i remembered i could care less! I don't watch tennis, golf, or racing either so i could care less if i missed an all time performance in them either

lololololol. you should stop making excuses and just declare that you disapprove of their running around in shorts in view of the public.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|