View Single Post
Old 01.06.2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe most of you is familiar with this, but I just found that soundtrack-cd from my library. Itīs about year ago, when I noticed it from the library computer, but I couldnīt find it, because they had put it on the soundtrack shelf. Now I remembered it few days ago and I got still difficulties to find it. But Iīm glad I found it!!! I was very suprised how good material was in it!!! Specially Move Away is very good (I think it was on some mix tapes). I just looked SY-soundtracks and this is the only one there are so many songs (8). I think it would be good idea to put the material on SYR-lp! It is mostly melodius, but there is also noise. I havenīt been very excited about the other artists on soundtrack, only Soulfly is ok, but it is also quite different as SY.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|