View Single Post
Old 10.24.2009, 01:55 AM   #106
Jef Mertens
100%

Jef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
so was that guy on stage filming you Jef??? nice to see you, hahahaha. will you put any snippets on YouTube???

Yeah, I was filming on stage. I thought the gig was ok although they all were a bit on automatic pilot. The problem was that they all had problems at the airport in Berlin which made them bound to the ground for four more hours.
They were supposed to soundcheck at 16h but they arrived at 18h30.
So they didn't have time for a decent soundcheck hence the rushed feel of the gig I suppose.

The stagelights for this tour are amazing though. I shot everything in HDV and it looks great. I'm gonna do a 'That's what we know' like video for one of the songs with all the highlights of the gig and I'll post it on the Taping Policies website if that's cool with you guys.

Jef Mertens is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|