View Single Post
Old 09.02.2009, 09:41 AM   #36
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpixie
....have you ever decided to ring/txt everyone in yr fonebook and tell them what u really think of them //// decided now would be a really good time to go and visit your parents for a chat //// thought this is the perfect opportunity to learn to drive //// and worse i hope...............

I'm sure there is already a thread like this?

but anyway..

falling backwards almost on to train lines.
deciding "Im not done yet". ( I was soooo done. ALL of the times)
feeling the need to piss off the cunt at the bar by pressing the delivery elevator button over and over. Though looking back I'm kind of glad we got told to leave, because there were WEIRD foreign guys trying to make it with me and one of the other girls.
not moving fast enough when things are thrown at me.
deciding "after all I've had to drink tonight, I think I need to smoke now"

probably more things I can't quite remember. I'm a lightweight and know my limits(better than I used to when I was 16). So I try to not get into a state where I make an ass of myself.