View Single Post
Old 09.02.2009, 12:38 AM   #28
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, dave, thats totally crazy. Normally its the other way around, eh? the next day is filled with the fog of unknowing dread.

Other things, dancing naked in parks to banghra blasted from cars (never regrettable however), meeting convicts in parks and screaming gg allin songs (from which I received their pants), waking up on lawns (im surprised I was never taken as rape victims), stabbing people with knives(regrettable and why I dont drink hards in my old age), general adultery.

Actually, there was this guy a decade elder that had this tear-duct problem where he never stopped crying. Well, I cant say that, but he, uh, leaked all the time. And had this dope-faced long centre-parted Neil-like hair. Well, I accidently met him on the bus after getting ploughed by an ex in an abandoned car lot. He had this two six of whiskey and before I knew it, I was being dragged home under the arms of my then-boyfriend's brothers from a field they found me in. That field is now home to dirt ploughers and general skyrise developers.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|