View Single Post
Old 09.01.2009, 11:52 PM   #23
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
I have this really nice perfect vertical slice from my thigh to my asscheek thats raised up so it looks like a snakes eye. A couple years ago, the friend I'd made through the desires of whatever drug I was into at the time, and I, snuck into an outdoor pool over layers of barbed wire. Going in was fine, and doing deep sea dives into bowls of pure blue chlorine-laced serotonin was awesome and all, but the jump back through the fence wasnt so easy. I spent the next couple hours having laughs over the occasion while stitching black thread through the blood stained tears in my shorts.

The dumbest thing, from an emotional point of view, though, includes making merciless fun at a guy that I enjoyed and wanted to be friends with, to that intolerable, belligerent point that the object in question couldnt quite get over.

Ah, wait. There was this time that I threw up all over a Denny's table, forcing a tired old lady that hosted the place for a boastful 30+ years to clean it up. That was pretty stupid.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|