View Single Post
Old 06.26.2015, 06:03 AM   #46934
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Oh, and Kenny G is not Jazz.

I just wasted about five minutes skimming a bunch of Kenny G. I was trying to find a song that swings, but I couldn't. Not one. Yeah, he does not sound like jazz one bit. The charge of "White people like Kenny G stole jazz" is a bit ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
About Yes lyrics. You can easily laugh at them specially if you´re cynic asshole, who thinks there is no magic in the world.

Fair enough.

I listened to chunks of Yessongs and at least I can appreciate how others like them.

But weird question: how do you listen to Yes? Is it something you concentrate on or something you play in the background?

PS - I always liked "Roundabout." The 3:30 single edit. Just played it twice in a row.

--

Before I fell asleep, from out of nowhere, I thought, "Tomorrow I'm listening to Rather Ripped."
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|