View Single Post
Old 03.10.2009, 06:19 PM   #40
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I wouldn't say I hate Conan (hopefully avoids atomic public humiliation) but I liked him for a while then realized that his act really changes very little if at all and lost all interest.

Yeah, I really got into him about my senior year of Highschool I think...but after a few years realized the same thing. I still watch it from time to time and will probably watch it for a bit when he takes over the Tonight Show and Andy Richter comes back.

Overall I think individually, he's a comic genius. But is comfortable doing the same thing. He's very intelligent and probably realizes that his fanbase dies every couple of years and he get's a new one around the same age group and can keep his stronghold going.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|