View Single Post
Old 01.31.2008, 05:34 PM   #24
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
What are you supposed to do when a stranger comes and sits nexto you on the train or some other public place and asks you your name and starts annoying you in a sleazy way? I mean is there any good way to get rid of a person like this? This has been happening to me since I was about 11 and it still hasn't stopped, it always erks me when I see someone sitting down incase they're gonna decide to try to chat me up. By the way my usual tactic is to ignore them and if that doesn't work then I tell them I'm not interested. This doesn't work too well but it's the most effective method I've tried. People have told me it's not good to ignore people cause it might make them angry but I've tried replying in a polite way and they take that as an opportunity to continue with bothering me. Sometimes I wish I could just vaporize people or something, now that would be effective!

Im the same. its a big reason why I dont like traveling on PT alone.