View Single Post
Old 05.12.2016, 10:53 PM   #107
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Dude you know that isn't true. I know that isn't true. Ringo knows it isn't true. Sir Paul knows it isn't true. When you gonna stop low balling MJ???

I mean in the pantheon of human history it is probably only Jesus that is bigger than Michael Jackson and that is only because Jesus had a 2000 year head start

Can we get back to radiohead now?

I don't know it isn't true. Because it is true. The Beatles are without question a bigger, better, more influential, more successful global phenomenon than Michael Jackson.

Mike's probably number 2. But come on man. It's the Beatles. You're insane. They did more in 7 years to alter music than MJ did in 30. There's no fucking contest. Consult any source you like for confirmation. Except for your own weird brain, which seems to think that MJ was way bigger than he was. And he was SO big that it's hard to believe he was as big as he REALLY was. But he's forever in second place to the Beatles.

Not dissing on MJ here. Just telling the truth to someone who has clearly invented their own version of it.

Have you ever tallied the sales figures for the Beatles albums? Just in the US, they annihilate MJ. He may have sold more copies of Thriller than the Beatles sold of any single album, but Jesus Christ man. 27 number one singles. The biggest selling band or artist of all time. International sales are freaking astronomical.

Their fucking greatest hits album, 1, was the biggest selling "album" of the 2000's. Also, every single album they released changed music forever.

It's not opinion, it's math. Even MJ was jealous of the Beatles. That's why he stole their songbook out from under Paul and stabbed him in the back.

There's no argument to be had here, drunkard. So yes, let's get back to Radiohead.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|