Thread: The SYG Podcast
View Single Post
Old 08.27.2015, 03:33 PM   #13
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I still think a podcast has potential. It would require a certain amount of commitment from the people taking part. Nobody wants to record themselves talking for 20 minutes without thinking it through and being prepared. It would be much harder to create an epic failure podcast than it would be to create an epic failure blog. My opinion anyway.

I'm not saying I'd want to be involved in any capacity, but I am sure there are some people with fascinating stories here on SYG... Stories about being in a band at a particular time, in a particular area, watching those around you grow more successful, or fizzle out and give up. Or talking about certain Sonic Youth shows that were particularly awesome, or stories about interactions with the band. I know I have a few of these stories... I'd actually really like to hear from some of the people who probably have more, and better ones to boot.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|