View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 04:48 PM   #340
mysonichaircut
children of satan

mysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's assesmysonichaircut kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You know the poster you're replying to, and orchestrating the trolling with him/her. You are both very silly.
no, i dont. i just thought he was right. jim in the production would have been helpful for some structural things. but in regard of other aspects this production is better than jims. its more punchy.

you are right, they are rockers. but: when you do a songwriting like this, a mistake is a mistake, and you can hear it. And: the noise in "mass history" seems not to be a part of the song, but an aid to hide something.

listen to nycgf. thats one piece, perfect.

but i think, they are on their way to something new, and this album is however quite good, again: o really like malibu station, poison arrow and leaky lifeboat.
mysonichaircut is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|