View Single Post
Old 10.31.2017, 09:47 AM   #4767
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheeddySuic
In order to breathe some life into the sub-forum and get to know people here.

Besides the given what are your hobbies. What do you like to do in your spare time that brings a lot of enjoyement to you?

Uh... working. Watching shows and movies after a long day of work. Critiquing everything I see and hear. Comic books. Stats and science shit — research. Politics — following political and social developments and subsequently freaking out about them.

Animals. Love animals.

I also have this lifelong habit of coming up with shit in my head. No matter what I’m doing, my brain seems to automatically try its hand at said thing. If I’m reading comic books, I think of comic book characters I would create if I were in that field (I probably have a whole multiverse of bad ideas saved up at this point). When I’m thinking about music a lot, I can’t help but come up with imaginary bands and artists and labels and albums... alternative histories, and so on. I do the same with books and movies. Make shit in my head. Never actually make anything though. Well... I do write all the time and I have made tons of music, but not the kind of stuff that I do in my imagination.

This is probably indicative of some kind of borderline spectrum disorder, honestly. Probably means I’m crazy or worse.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|