View Single Post
Old 03.26.2015, 09:32 AM   #46347
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodcrystallisetosand
Feeling the Fennesz right now, trawling through the back catalogue since loving Becs - I'm a bit late to the party. Currently on Black Sea. One of those artists where you think "why was I not listening to this five years ago?"

Kinda, only a lot of us were listening 5 years ago. Black Sea might be my favorite.

Bécs ended up more or less dominating my 2014. In the end, I had to put SYRO and Ben Frost's insanely beautiful, scorching, chaotic A U R O R A ahead of it, and I'm still actually trying to decide if Dub Thompson's 9 Songs (my personal "oh thank the lord, punk still exists" record of 2014) deserves to be above it or not... But up until November, Bécs was my album to beat.

Soon as I find out where it lies in the top ten, my top ten (at least) will be complete. No it's just 12-100 that I'm wprking on. Hah.

Maybe I'll post the top ten in order, and leave the rest on an equal plane for the sake of not letting this fucking list take ANOTHER year to finish.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|