View Single Post
Old 09.04.2012, 12:34 AM   #5
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
that's fucking awesome

i doubt i'd ever see the one that was stolen from me years ago. i know the fucking asshole roommate of my girlfriend at the time fucking swiped it. it was a fake fender strat, but i ended up ripping it all apart and did a total custom paint job on it, i got a matching fake telecaster as well. it's not that hard to spot. but after the maybe $200-$300 worth of work i put into it and with a totally custom paint job. i bet some fucking asshole dealers he traded it for oxy's, i bet took $5 can of spray paint to it and fucked it all up. i literally wanted to knock the fucking shit out of this prick. the cops cant do a thing about it, so it wouldve been worth it to knock out his teeth or break a finger on the little fucker. i'm still pissed off about it, and this was damn near 3 years ago that happened.

but it's good to hear this news.
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|