View Single Post
Old 11.27.2018, 04:43 PM   #168
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
choc e-Claire's Romantic Life Update #4:

I asked them to be in a relationship this morning. (I know, it's really cowardly to do it over text, but since we're a hundred miles away from each other and I didn't know when we'd come into contact again, I figured it was worth the risk.)

After a bit of flattery and the question, they said that they didn't know (they've never been in a relationship). I offered having a few dates to try something, and they said maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush
I do like hanging out with u and ur really nice! But I don't know if I feel that click

Or maybe not yet

So we're now trying to arrange a time to hang out, probably either this weekend or next. So I guess...it didn't fail?
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|