View Single Post
Old 03.14.2008, 02:53 PM   #66
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
People will kill me for this, but I was never a huge fan of Black Flag. They're okay, but they never really struck me as anything special............ I've listened to everything they've done and they honestly have some really really terrible shit. They have some really exciting straight-forward punk songs with odd noisey microtonal guitar solos, but even those sometimes go on for too long. Not a bad band or anything and I don't despise them, just don't think they're as good as their reputation suggests...

i also think they have some really bad stuff and they're my second favorite band. but the great stuff is what puts them above most of the bands that are out there. like i said they're my second favorite band and i've been a huge fan for over 13 years now, so of course i'm going to be biased. i have to go to work now, but i can go on forever about black flag and how amazing they are to me.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|