View Single Post
Old 12.31.2009, 05:59 PM   #9063
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It's a reboot of Bad Lieutenant, it has nothing to do with the original except he's a drug taking cop. No scenes are the same as the original. It's a decent film. Would be awful if Herzog wasn't involved, I'd imagine, since the few scenes of surrealism are what saves it from mediocrity. It's a pretty annoying film and way too long. I think I gave it a 7. Nowhere near as good as the first film with that title.

After Hours is decent. I think I gave that one a 7 too. It gets kinda tiresome and lame near the end. It reminds me a lot of Quick Change, that Bill Murray movie where he robs the bank as a clown, in that it's just constantly in motion, not stopping to take a breath, just running around the streets all hours of night and getting in all these different situations, has a similiar vibe and atmosphere. Jemina Pearl said her and Thurston watched After Hours and said it was the worst movie ever, but I'm curious about what movies she likes (Twilight, probably?).

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|