Thread: wikileaks
View Single Post
Old 12.09.2010, 09:49 PM   #54
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no no you misunderstand me. I mean logistically stay underground, why have gone so public, I mean paypal? Visa? Come off it, that shit is hardly pirate nor underground. They could have easily gotten the exact same publicity without having to exposed themselves so much. They went TOO public about this, the internet is full of hackers who make plenty of strictly anonoymous waves, and honestly when it first came out I thought that is entirely what WikiLeaks was all about? What could it expect when it tried to play revolutionary using the mechanisms of the establishment? Pirates use dope money stay off the radar, even the CIA knows that

Loud + clear, friend.