View Single Post
Old 01.23.2015, 05:11 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Its not the hippies that Neil has dissed, its Bush voting rednecks who had no idea who the real Neal Young is. Its sort of like the irony of hearing Smells Like Teen Spirit at meathead high school football games when that crowd was exactly who Kurt personally despised. Neal Young has always tried to sabotage his "mainstream" appeal by making his art according to his vision and sadly a lot of people who do not share his vision, unlike ourselves, have at times misbelieved that they liked him. They created a trope in their minds that is not the real man or his art. Also by serendipity on my lunch today i was watching Heart of Gold and i LOVED it. God bless you Neil, you're a true human being.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|